The club program is for teams U8 to U17 looking to further their technical ability, while playing in a fast paced indoor environment.
If you can not commit to our season or you would like to try out playing on an indoor field before registering for a season, please check out our Friendlies. Please click here to learn more about our friendly matches.
March 18 - May 27
Playoffs June 3 - 11
*Multiple team discounts available
6 games guaranteed
Medals for 1st & 2nd place
Discounted field rental during winter season
Discounted AFC Sports Performance during season
**ATTENTION COACHES AND MANAGERS!**
Below you will find links to our spring calendar, We ask that you please download the calendar link below and fill out the calendars according to your teams availability and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to fill out calendars properly:
1. Write your team's name and age group at the TOP of each monthly calendar
2. Place an "X" on days you know your team is NOT available.
3. Circle days of the week that would work best for your team.
4. ALL teams must be available a MINIMUM of 4 weekends and 8 weekdays.
If you are NOT able to provide us availability with the minimum requirement, please expect 3 or more double headers to accommodate for your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting this calendar does not GUARANTEE dates and times. These calendars act as a "REQUEST ONLY". Upland Sports Arena welcomes over 100 Club Teams and 90 Adult Teams from all over Southern California, and only have (2) open 7v7 fields to accommodate them all. We will do our BEST to offer you days and times that work best for you, but we ask all teams to be as flexible as possible!
Spring Club Availability Calendar
How to Register for Spring Club Season 2017:
1. Call 909.985.7903 or stop by our facility to pay $100 deposit.
2. Send your availability calendar to Johnny at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY upon paying your deposit. You cannot be scheduled without this calendar! Instructions on how to fill out this calendar are below.
3. Instruct all of your players parents to go to our website to fill out the waiver. We no longer accept paper waivers, so this MUST be done online.
4. On or before your first game you need to bring copies of player birth certificates or player cards with team registration form attached.
All players are required to have a current waiver. Any player without a current waiver will not be qualified to play in the league.
Please follow these steps to sign a waiver:
1. In the top right corner of the uplandsportsarena.com click on "sign up/login."
2. If you do not have an account, you will need to make one. Once you have entered all of your information and your child's information, you hit "register."
3. Confirm your email address.
4. Log in and it will then prompt you to sign the waiver.
5. Once you have accepted the waiver, you are now part of our DASH database and ready to be added to a roster!
The Upland Sports Arena is not responsible for lost or stolen property. The Upland Sports Arena has a zero tolerance policy for fighting and/or destruction of property, and has a NO refund policy.