WELCOME TO YOUTH INDOOR SOCCER!
We offer FOUR different Youth Programs:
1. Lil Kickers (ages 18 months - 7 years of age) Please click here to learn more about our child development program.
2. Arena Soccer League (6 years - 16 years of age) Please click here to learn more about our recreational league.
3. Club League (7 years - 18 years of age) Please click here to learn more about our competitive team league.
4. CB3 Skills Academy (7 years - 18 years age) Please click here to learn more about our competitive skill academy.
The Upland Sports Arena offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for youth players of all ages and abilities at our indoor soccer facility. League play runs winter through summer and teams play at least eight games during each season.
Youth Teams are assigned to leagues based on their age and desired level of competition. Youth Leagues are divided by age into two skill levels: Recreational and Club. Recreational leagues are formed for teams that are looking for an exciting and competitive indoor soccer experience that is recreational in nature. Club Teams are formed whenever possible for teams that play at premier or select levels.
Our individual youth league, Arena Soccer League, is for individuals only. Arena Soccer League is a great way for those children that are not on a team, but they are still looking for competition and a team atmosphere. The league offers both practices and games once a week.
Goals for Your Child
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that, to be safe and effective, organized youth sports should have reasonable goals for participation.
- Have fun!
- Develop Confidence
- Feel valued and respected
- Learn teamwork and sportsmanship
- Build relationships
- Acquire a strong work ethic
- Play with integrity
We are glad you are here and want to do what we can to make your family’s experience with the Upland Sports Arena Youth Leagues the best it can be. Our goal is to provide a fun and positive community where children learn soccer and life skills through interacting with teammates, coaches, officials, and opponents - a place where a love of soccer can be developed AND sustained.
What Upland Sports Arena Youth Program is a good fit your child? That is a GREAT question! The Upland Sports Arena offers several different youth options so that all children of all age groups and skill level have a place to train.
All of the above programs have something to offer to everyone year round but, we can’t do this alone. It takes a unified approach to maintain this kind of atmosphere. Check out these helpful parent and spectator guidelines. the best it can be. Our goal is to provide a fun and positive community where children learn soccer and life skills through interacting with teammates, coaches, officials, and opponents – a place where a love of soccer can be developed AND sustained.
- Be a good sport!
- Your child will notice and follow your example.
- Be respectful. Cheer for all participants, even on the other team!
- Let the coaches do the coaching. Yelling instructions can be very distracting and confusing to the players.
- Let the referees officiate – if you have concerns or even praise please fill out an evaluation form
- Build relationships with other parents.
- Tell your child you enjoyed watching them play.
- Learn the rules! Most parents truly don’t know what a foul is or isn’t.
- Lose perspective or get too caught up in the competition. Youth soccer should still be fun! 75% of kids quit playing organized sports between the ages of 13-15 because the pressure to win supersedes learning and fun and negatively affects the behavior of coaches and parents. -Dr. Alan Goldberg, internationally known expert in the field of sports psychology
- Yell at the referee – you wouldn’t want your employees coming into your office or home to yell at you. We want to hear your comments, so please address any problems with the manager on duty.
The Upland Sports Arena is not responsible for lost or stolen property. The Upland Sports Center has a zero tolerance policy for fighting and/or destruction of property, and has a NO refund policy.